Monday, January 23, 2012

Cheap NO Xplode


I am a skinny guy but love to work out, I probably like it too much. Most guys that I talk to have a favorite pre workout supplement, mine has to be BSN NO XPLODE 2.0. There isn’t really anything else that matches up to the energy and muscle pumps that it gives me. I know a lot of guys that say it bothers there stomach and they don’t like the flavor but for me it’s by far the best on the market.

I am not someone that you will ever see in a magazine or in some action film but I will continually use NO Xplode 2.0. The new formula is cheaper and I feel more effective than the last formula. They put a new ingredient in this formula that helps with the absorption of creatine, which we all know is important when exercising, no matter what your goals may be.

I have taken the new NO Xplode 2.0 for about two months now and I only have one complaint, I get used to the stem. I cycle off of it just for that reason. The stimulant in any pre workouts doesn’t always keep you focused, your body can adapt, so I tend to use something that is a little less effective but has more pump stuff in it.

All in all if you want to learn more check out my hubpage on Discount NO Xplode.

No comments:

Post a Comment